- Feb 12
- 3 min read
Stephanie & Anthony | Turquoise Tranquility | Precious Interview
Updated: Mar 8
January 19, 2020
By the 3rd date, we already knew that we had something special and unbreakable...
Legend says photographers can see real love through their lenses.
We asked Stephanie and Anthony to share a bit more about their chemistry, their love, the wedding experience and their vendor list with us!
Trustworthy. Synchronized. Irreplaceable.
Stephanie, how did you and Anthony first meet?
- My Husband has been an integral part of my father's company for about 20 years, so I've actually known him for quite some time. He was actually more of a "brother" figure to my siblings and I. We had no idea that we would be so perfectly matched until we decided to go out to dinner one night and ended up talking, laughing and reminiscing about how crazy my family was! We were both hesitant at first to pursue each other because it meant potentially putting his career at risk, but by the 3rd date, we already knew that we had something special and unbreakable.
What was your first impression?
- Since I've known Anthony for so long, I can't even remember the first impression that I had of him, but one of the moments that does stick out in my mind is the first time I saw him juggling a soccer ball. He had played soccer since he was a kid until college and I had just started playing in high school. I was very impressed by his footwork so much so that it clearly made a lasting impression on me!
What was your first date?
- A fancy French restaurant where we enjoyed a 3-course meal and a bottle of wine.
(At this moment your humble interviewer decided to go fancy and to continue working on this interview with a glass of wine. Now perfect:)
...he turned to me and gave me a hug then reminded that this was where we had our first kiss...and said that he hopes he will be able to keep kissing me for the rest of our lives...
How did the proposal go?
- We had decided to walk to Whole Foods to grab some dinner, but instead of taking our normal route, he asked if we could walk the longer way around. At first, I thought it was a little strange, but I didn't ask any questions. We started walking and when we got to the spot, he turned to me and gave me a hug, then reminded me that this was where we had our first kiss...and said that he hopes he will be able to keep kissing me for the rest of our lives. He then got down on one knee and asked me to marry him, however, it was a tad windy that evening and I suppose I didn't quite hear what he was saying because when he got down on one knee, I thought he had fallen down, so I was trying to help him stand up! It was probably not the most romantic moment but it sure was hilarious!
How did the wedding go? What part was the most exciting for you?
- The wedding was an absolute whirlwind! We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day, from the weather to the location and to the family and friends that were there to celebrate our special day with us. I think the most exciting part for me was when we were all on the dance floor, there was just so much energy and love, it was electric!
Favorite wedding fun?
-My husband and mother in law are really fun-loving people, so they didn't want to do something traditional. They chose a beautiful slow dance song but then switched to Uptown Funk and surprised all our guests with a fun little dance to kick off the epic dance party!
The most romantic moment of your wedding?
-The most romantic moment of our wedding was our first look because it was out on the balcony of our hotel room with just the photographers and videographers. It was the only mostly private moment that we had to ourselves that day and it was also the first time he saw me in my dress.
Dear Stephanie and Anthony! It was a true honor and pleasure to be a part of Your Big Day!
Yours, Precious Pics
📸Photo: Precious Pics
💐Flower Design: Ponce Floral Design
🖌Calligraphy: Miami Writes co.
🍰Cake: Sweetified Cakes
💍Rings: Quest Fine Jewelers
💋Muah: Charlotte & Company
📝Wedding Planner: Amanda Lee Events
👗Dress: YouNique Bridal